i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Oh god it's so freaking hot. It's over 90 outside, which means it's about 110 in my Easy Bake Apartment. This has got to be violating one of my constitutional rights. Maybe the Dormant Commerce Clause? I'm from out of state and Congress hasn't regulated heat waves. That sounds right. I'll sue the governor first thing in the morning.

I’m so stressed I’ve been clenching my jaw to the point that I'm in constant pain that wakes me up in the middle of the night. I’m going to the dentist on Wednesday to see if there’s anything they can do. If I’m really lucky, they might give me one of those super sexy mouth guards to wear at night. That would be awesome! Maybe I could even wear it right to the bar exam. That would be so hot. Be on the lookout for the girl drooling seductively on her Torts essay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home