i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Monday, June 19, 2006

It may ultimately cause me to fail the bar exam, but I just keep finding such interesting other things to do. Like opening a box I haven’t touched since I moved a year ago. Or learning about Massachusetts grants for renewable energy. Or rifling through the stuff I’m about to chuck in the recycling bin. My reward was this, from the Metro (the greatest news source on earth):

http://www.getdshirts.com/index.html

Apparently Screech’s house is being foreclosed on. He's now selling tshirts to raise money. No mention of where all that Saved by the Bell money went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home