i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Is it just me or is Property impossible? I've suffered through three days of BarBri lectures, a day of PMBR, and half of the PMBR tapes and I can't get more than 50% of the questions right. I can't even get more than 50% of the BarBri easy questions right. And when I look at the answers, they don't make sense. Especially the PMBR answers - I swear to god half the time the explanation is like "D because subjacent support means support from underneath the surface of the land" but the question was like "what is A's best argument for Nuisance." ARGH!!! NOT Helpful!!!

Plus I have a severe mental incapacity that will not allow me to learn about the Rule against Perpetuities. If there's a RAP violation, I can't see it, and then I always conjure one up when it's not there, with the fabulous result that I get every single question wrong. This is such BS! I've learned things that were so much harder before! I don't understand why my brain is betraying me now!

Oh, and did I mention that I actually got a better score on the PMBR practice test? Yeah - I got 65% right on that. That means I'm actually getting stupider as I go along. Why brain? Why!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home