i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

For a while I thought it was completely stupid that we were supposed to follow along and fill in the blanks in our Lecture Handouts book. But after two days of shameless web surfing when I should have been learning about Torts, I'm thinking maybe there's something to the handouts after all. I just hope they ask a lot of questions about little Shilo Nouvel Jolie-Pitt on the MBE. I guess it's sort of relevant to all that Invasion of Privacy stuff, but I don't know for sure, because I wasn't paying attention. A pox on you celebrity news! Why are you so much more interesting than the elements of a negligence claim?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home