i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Totally Excellent

I'm living the dream and going to bed at 9:30 tonight. I'm so excited. My day sucked. I spent the afternoon trying to return our "custom" skylight blinds, which I did not succeed in doing, nor did I achieve my goal of trying to complete the transaction without referring to them as "cheap tacky crap." I did, however, leave the store without the blinds, so I believe the you-touched-them-last theory of Property now applies. This is exactly what I pictured grown-up life would be like when I was a kid. Down to the last glamorous detail. Woooo!!! Party on!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home