i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Third Time's A Charm, Right?

I've got an interview with the state Department of Revenue this Thursday. They called this morning and I didn't call them back immediately because I didn't even realize who was calling me. I've been applying to a ton of random non-lawyer stuff, and I had applied to two jobs at DOR that are similar to what I'm doing at the IRS, so I thought it was for that. I was totally freaking out when I realized who it was and what it was for (and how much more it would pay - almost $20k - yeesh!)

So if anyone is still out there, cross your fingers for me next Thursday at 4.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am here! Congrats on the interview. I will be thinking of you and hoping this is the one.

    I wrote a rant on my blog the other day about job search. I've been doing the same searches. I took off the Bar admission to see legal sec/paralegal work. Work is work to me. Then I get a response from an anonymous Craigslist ad where the "atty" wrote that his assistants usually give massages, back rubs and "other" things. Creepy.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Frolics and Detours said…

    Good luck!!

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck today!!!

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hope it went well today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home