i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Creepy Weirdo

I'm pretty sure I sit in my How the IRS Works class and smile gleefully every time the professor talks about how the IRS has these masses of authority to come in and seize your assets or put a lien on your paycheck. I hope no one notices, because I sit towards the back, but if they do, I bet I look creepy.

In other creepy weirdo news, I want to punch every 2L I see walking around in a suit (obviously doing on campus interviews and about to make a crapload of money to not do very much at all, based solely on some luck as a 1L.) That's normal though, right?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home