i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Monday, September 24, 2007

I Swear To God

If I go to work and they tell me I look "awful" one more time... I'm going to... do... well nothing I suppose. But it will continue to make me feel bad. It's not my fault I have extraordinarily thin skin that shows the world exactly how much sleep I'm (not) getting. Apparently, I look particularly awful on Wednesdays (my classes being held on Monday and Tuesday evenings.) They seem to think it's because I go out partying every night. I think they must think I'm ten years younger than I actually am.

Anyone know a good, thick, long-wearing concealer? Maybe one that shoots out refractive laser beams to thwart nosy, tactless colleagues?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I use Clinique City Cover compact concealer. It's pretty good. I have permanent dark circles under my eyes but it seems to at least minimize them. Also, I have some Neutrogena (?) eye cream that "brightens" and "diminishes dark circles." I can't say I've noticed a big difference but then again, I don't use it regularly.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Daisy, Just Daisy said…

    To to the Benefit counter and tell them you want your skin to be luminous and dewy. They will make it happen, pronto.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home