i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I Love Costco

I have previously posted about my smoldering desire to own a piece of Marc Jacobs arm candy. I have been seriously fantasizing about buying one since I'm working all this overtime - it would only take me a month to make the money, which seems entirely reasonable. My fantasies have been thwarted, though, by the fact that my computer is an unholy piece of crap that makes me blind with rage every time I even think about it. I've been fantasizing about replacing it with a Mac, then taking it outside, beating it to death with a pickax, then having Boyfriend hoist it up in the air while I shoot six inch roofing nails through it. Heheh. God I feel better just thinking about it, but then I realize I'm still typing on the dirty MF'er and there I go, blind with rage again. Argh!

Anyway, back to subjects that don't make me shoot streams of black wrathful bile out my ears, I was browsing Costco.com, as I will of a Sunday afternoon, and to my shock I found that they sell the very purse I want, and at a discount. You may look, but please don't buy in case quantities are limited. Unlike evil eBay, I trust Costco not to sell me cheap rags and tell me they're designer. So now I must seriously weigh my options. The purse, while less useful in general, will surely outlast a new laptop since all my previous laptops have kicked the vile spittoon after two years at the most. So I don't know yet.

All this, of course, is ignoring the $4,000 I just racked up at the dentist this week. On top of the $7,000 from before mind you. Not to mention the Monstrous School Debt that I'm about to (hopefully) start adding to again. Ahh...but I'm in denial about all that, so we'll just close all the monthly statements and pretend that never happened.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is effing hot. i vote for the purse. But i am not financially responsible.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home