i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Long Time, No See

It's my first day back to school. All of my classes this semester are in the two rooms that I had all my 1L classes in. It's trippy in a bad way. I swear I'm having actual visual disturbances. Unpleasant. I was doing my reading at the last minute last night and that was unpleasantly similar to law school too. I very much hated law school.

It's not all bad though. At least now I'm a Law Student again, instead of just severely underemployed. And one of my professors is pretty hot, so that's a bonus. And I can blog in class, thanks to wifi.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Make Mine a Triple said…

    I am jealous.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Me too.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger RaisedFromAshes said…

    Hmmm, back to school, eh? Part of me is jealous and part of me feels bad that you are seeing the same things you saw as a 1L (architecturally, anyway). Are you still working, or is the school thing full time? Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home