i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Do Over!

I just emerged from the pit of misery that is the BarBri practice MBE. I guess technically I almost passed, if all we really need is a 60%, but mostly I just feel like I was the lucky recipient of a colossal can of whoopass, which I decided to open and enjoy all at once. The secretive law student in me doesn’t want to say my actual score, but the anonymous part of me doesn’t really care. Hmm. I guess secretive law student me wins. Maybe I’ll feel more like saying after I see the average score.

Oh well whatever. I guess I’ll start studying “for real” after the long weekend. I plan to be thoroughly intoxicated for the next four days, in keeping with the Framers’ intent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home