i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hip Hip Huzzah!

Omigod I was so happy when it ended I started crying. I am SO HAPPY!!!

Boyfriend is bringing home lobster and I am going to get DRUNK (no more voluntary intoxication!) off of two glasses of wine and go to bed at 9pm! Woohoo!!

More later, but for now, the essays we had, in order:

1. Con Law (eminent domain, just like my vision!)
2. Property
3. Wills/Trusts
4. Contracts
5. Crim Pro/Crim Law
6. Mass Civ Pro
7. Torts/93A
8. Domestic Relations (3 daddies, no mommy - who gets which kid?)
9. UCC
10. Prof Resp

My favorite part was in the Prof Resp essay where I forbade a lawyer to reveal that his client's baby shampoo did, in fact, sting babies' eyes. I said it wasn't serious bodily harm, even in aggregate. The law is so cruel =)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, who got the kid? We had a fun domestic relations/comm prop thing that involved simply dividing up all of their crap. I was so happy that's how we started our first day...

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger feithline said…

    I gave the kid to the husband, who was not the father of either child, but who the kids thought was Daddy, and ordered the shirtless redneck sounding father of one of them to pay child support to the husband. Third daddy was just a sperm donor, although also the brother of husband, but he had no relationship with the kids, so I dismissed him.

    I'm in Massachusetts, home of gay marriage (not West Virginia, like you might assume from the fact pattern) so I figured the court would be cool with that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home