i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Too Little Too Late

I couldn't sleep at all last night for the second night in a row. I'm not liking my chances to wake up all chipper and alert at 6am on Wednesday.

I got a voicemail at 8am this morning from the one and only other person I know who's taking the Mass bar - that's fully 3 hours before I even dragged myself out of bed. She thanked me for the fabulous study advice I gave her and says she's feeling pretty good about the essays now. I have to call her back and find out what BS advice I gave her exactly so I can start doing it too. Although it's probably too late now :(

In other news, could someone who is not taking the bar please do something for me: I want to know if Miss USA actually wore the dress Kayne designed for her on Project Runway in the Miss Universe pageant last night. A cursory googling turned up nothing. I really want to know, for no particular reason, but I really, really have to study. Someone please find out and tell me! Your reward will be 5 good karma points for when you take the bar. 5 bonus points if you can link to a picture.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi. I'm the same anonymous California bar taker who posted about the pencil and your outfit.. but, she did wear that dress and it looked really stupid. All the other girls were wearing pretty dresses that showed their legs a little, but hers kinda looked funny like she had trouble walking in it. My boyfriend said she looked like a mermaid.

    Also, I did study yesterday, I just stopped when I started freaking out.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger feithline said…

    Fabulous. Thanks. When you go to take your bar exam, you'll see your 5 karma points available in the upper left hand corner of your vision. You can use them two ways. On the MBE you can use them individually to make C the correct answer to any question. On the essays or MPT, you can use all 5 at once to change the question they asked into one you can answer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home