i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Pencil Could Kick Your Pencil's Butt

Just returned from buying flashcards. They had these Black Warrior pencils that I felt compelled to buy. They're going to be awesome bar exam pencils. People will glance over and be like "Good god, that girl has awesome pencils! Why are my pencils so inferior? It must be because she's smarter than me! Oh god! I'm going to fail! Why am I still here! I'm leaving right now! Agghh!!!"

Or, like, whatever.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got some ticonderoga's for the nostalgia factor.

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Bryan said…

    Because I am known at work as a real bar-exam nay-sayer, my colleagues were kind enough to purchase customized pencils that say "PMA!!:)"
    Apparently, that means Positive Mental Attitude, which I definitely do not have right now. I have enjoyed reading your blog, especially since I should be studying Fed. Civ Pro. Good luck on the bar.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger feithline said…

    Yeah, what does a positive mental attitude have to do with the bar exam? You'll be like "And then Andy sues Barbara for breach based on a theory of Positive Mental Attitude!! :)" Hehe.

    I'm glad to see we're all huge nerds that just want to post about our new pencils.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home