i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Good News, Good Dream

I heard from my career services lady that she talked to one of the Dream Job interviewers and they are going to recommend me to the committee. Yipee! So now, I assume, I just have to get through a callback interview and not have the foul HR demons from hell dredge up any arcane rules that prevent me from being hired. Awesome!

And then last night I had the best dream that I was getting it on with the other interviewer. For, like, hours and hours. It was great. Then my stupid boyfriend got up to go to work and woke me up and I was like "Glarggh!! Shh!!!" and fell back asleep right away, but the dream had changed and we were at the circus and I couldn't find my seats. Significantly less fun.

I've got my callback interview for my accounting firm set for next Friday. I'm trying not to freak out. I tried to get a suit tailored for the occasion, but the lady I went to was like "Ohhh nooo I can't feex this - your body shaped funny!" So instead, I will be wrapping my funny shaped body in my shapeless suit jacket. I've never had a tailor not butcher the garment I left them with to the point of unwearability anyway, so I'm sure it's for the best.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home