i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Gunners Off The Starboard Bow

Who the hell are these people who come to class knowing all the answers to the professor’s questions? And where do they find them? And what are they doing in my class? I come to class to learn what the answer is. If I knew the answer on my own, I wouldn’t need to take a class. I guess they paid for the class because they have a lot of disposable income and no friends to spend it on? That would also explain why they have so much free time to spend memorizing obscure portions of the Treasury Regulations on the off chance that the may one day be called upon to recite them in my class? Maybe they come to class to make me feel stupid. Well I’ll tell you what, smartasses, you talk a good line, but you must be damn stupid, or else I wouldn’t have gotten such good grades last semester. So you can take your Subchapter K and suck it.

For what it’s worth, I’m thinking it tastes briny, like pickles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home