i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dirty Whore

Today was my day to do the 100 MBE questions BarBri prescribed for yesterday. For my celebratory reward upon finishing I decided to take a shower and change my clothes. That got me thinking - just when was the last time I took a shower or changed my clothes?

I'm sure you're all dying to know, but I'm embarassed to say. I'll give some kind of valueless reward to the first person who can guess what a filthy skank I actually am by telling me when that last time was. Bonus if you can guess what I've been wearing.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    2 days. And, based on my attire, I'd say something with a stretchy waistband and a tank top. (California applicant here!)

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger feithline said…

    You're way too low on the time, but eerily accurate on the outfit. Yes, I've been working the tank top and stretchy waist ratty old skirt combo, but I found something even better: a ratty old tank dress. It combines the straps of a tank top with the added benefit of not having a waist at all! Brilliant!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home