i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a successful time making dinner with Boyfriend's mother (with Boyfriend making a guest appearance as onion chopping errand boy). I made the Best Stuffing Ever with fresh sage, some kind of pepperidge farm cornbread stuffing crumbs, celery, onions, and gold raisins. Yum. Everybody loved my little pumpkin custards, although they ate them all, which means none left for me. Luckily I foresaw such an occurence and bought the ingredients to make more.

I wanted to go to bed at 8, but I'm posting ads for apartments instead to try to get some action this weekend. Hot, steamy, apartment-showing action =) I'm doing it tonight because tomorrow I have to get up at 6am to watch them plaster the upper two floors of my house. That should be about as fun as watching paint dry. White, plastery paint. But it will be very exciting when it's all done, because the inside of the house will look much more like the inside of a house and much less like some kind of burned out meth lab.

Hope you're all stuffed and sleepy like me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home