i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Yawn

I rented my first apartment on Friday night, but it was totally anticlimactic because the girl was supposed to rent it last Saturday, and then again on Wednesday, so now I'm just totally sick of her and wish she'd go away. Also I don't get paid until she gets all her money in, which probably won't be till the last week of December. And the landlord hasn't actually called to confirm that she's accepted yet, which is kind of strange. Hopefully there's nothing bad going on with that. Whatever. I'm so over this real estate thing. It's so November...

We had our holiday concert last night. There was one song with an awesome horn section solo and we totally nailed it. Anyway, everyone said we sounded great, which I'm sure we did to them since only other musicians can tell when you're majorly screwing things up. Then, after, I went out and got drunk with the old folks (average age of band - approx. 45.) Apparently, in the outlying towns, Chili's is the happening place to be on weekend nights, since it is the only place that stays open past ten, and one of only 2 places open past 6. Yeesh. It's freaky, especially since they're so close to Boston.

Today we're going to finish tiling the upstairs bathroom. Thank god. Tiling sucks ass. I can't wait till this stupid house is done. Yeah I know. Stifle your yawns. It's been a slow weekend after an eventful week. I've got an exciting post planned for tomorrow though about how much I'm going to love my government health insurance. Get up early to check for that...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home