i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Good Job, Brain

This afternoon they were cleaning my work bathroom, so I had to go to the sketchy bathroom down the hall that's open to the public, and while I was washing my hands, something in one of the stalls started making this clicking noise, and of course my completely normal reaction was OMG IT'S A DEMON! And then I was like, ok, no, calm down, demon's don't exist, it's probably just a murderer, like in Scream. And that is the point when I freaked out and exited the bathroom without drying my hands. Because that's a totally reasonable adult thought process to have at work in the afternoon, thank you, brain. Although, in my defense, the bathroom does resemble the one in Saw in several of it's key design elements (dim, flickering lights, general dankness, etc.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    This seems completely reasonable to me. I recently left a note taped to our work microwave informing my coworkers that the thing was possessed by the devil and completely evil. The note remains taped up there and no one will use it. Ah, the power of suggestion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home