i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Eat Salt & Run

The stress is making everything I eat taste like sawdust. I also have an insane craving for salt. I wander around the kitchen about ten times a day looking for the saltiest thing possible. The only thing I like anymore is these Thai noodle soup packets, which, I noticed today, contain fully 44% of my daily allowance of sodium. Mmm... coronarilicious.

I've also been exercising like a fiend, not because I want to, but because I can hide from studying by pretending I'm doing something productive, like caring about my health. Clearly though, I do not care about my health, since I secretely wish I might suddenly be wiped from the earth within the next two weeks.

TWO WEEKS! AGGGHH!!!!!!

I'm not miscounting, I just dont count the 24th or 25th as viable days, because I assume I will be writhing on the floor sobbing incoherently about how I am doomed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home