i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Over the Edge

Well I had my first really big nervous breakdown last night. I was a little on edge ever since I realized there were only 3 weeks to go from the 4th of July. But then last night I was watching Dancer in the Dark with the boyfriend (I stop studying at 8 to try to retain my sanity - clearly though, its not working) and at one point I was like "Omigod that is totally self defense!" But then he was like "No its not" at which point I flipped out and was all oh god oh god I'm going to fail the bar exam if I can't even tell what's self defense and what's not I'm doomed - DOOMED!!! And once I got a little under control from that, we finished watching the movie, and I sobbed for like the entire last half hour cause it's so freaking sad and awful.

So today I have a total crying hangover, complete with Internal Feelings of Vast Emptiness, and I'm too depressed to even try to study. Hopefully my Agency & Partnership lecture will cheer me up. Heh. Heheh. Ah...funny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home