i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Am So Screwed

I've been trying to learn Mass Civ Pro this morning, which has led me to realize that there is no possible way I can pass the bar exam. No Possible Way. Last summer they had TWO separate essays on Civil Procedure - not mixed with anything else, but just Civ Pro. And there are like 1000 things we are supposed to know! How the hell am I supposed to memorize all of that plus all of Federal Jurisdiction, which is obviously just as bad, in like one week??? That's over 2000 things PLUS all the other ridiculous awful crap they make us have to know. It's just not possible.

My Grandma called the other day and innocently asked how the studying was going and I started gurgling and crying incoherently about how awful it is, and do you know how hard it is to explain to your Grandma how much the bar exam sucks without swearing? It's really f-ing hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home