i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Kill Me Now

I've had the Migraine From Hell since Friday night - so about 48 straight hours now. It started out draped across my forehead with two little evil talons of death gouging into my eyes, but has migrated over the course of days down to its usual spot on the right hand bottom back side of my neck. Fantabulous. So far I have had:
  • 2 vicodin
  • 4 midrin
  • 6 imitrex, pills
  • 2 imitrex, injections (hooray needles!!!)
  • 2 hysterical sobbing fits
  • 1 serious discussion in the middle of the night about which hospital I wanted to go to if the last injection + vicodin didn't make me pass out before 5am
  • 8 partially functional hours
  • 40 hours of writhing in incapacitating pain
  • 18 years of similarly fun times
I'm supposed to fly home to DC tomorrow so this has GOT to be over by 9am at the absolute latest. Stupid worthless body! You just wait till they learn to transplant brains - I'll replace you so damn fast!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg, i hope it gets better soon. I get migraine lite, so I don't truly know of your pain. But I feel for you! It sucks the life right out of you.

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger The Once and Future TC said…

    OUCH! I hope you're fully recovered by the morning. Feel better!

    P.S. You should never invite me over to your house. I just might raid your medicine cabinet....

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger feithline said…

    Thanks guys. I've got pill hangover now but the devil's headache is gone, at least temporarily.

    T.C. - I'm going to have to start selling drugs to pay my loans if I can't find a lawyer job. You can be my first client }:)

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger The Once and Future TC said…

    Sweet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home