i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Shoes!!!

Ok now that I've had my soothing show on for half an hour I feel much better. I've also got my trusty JCrew catalog out and am merrily marking all the things I would buy if I had unlimited income, instead of no income.

Has anybody bought JCrew shoes before? I'm looking at these. I haven't bought leather for probably 8 years (for militant vegetarian reasons that I no longer feel militantly about), but I just can't stand to go around having my feet chewed to shreds by Payless vinyl every day anymore, so I intend to buy one pair of work shoes.

In other news, does anybody else still think Commercial Paper every time they write a check now? How long until that goes away? I still find myself in the shower trying to remember the difference between notice and race-notice jurisdictions. Stupid brain! Let it go! It's OVER!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger una donna fantastica said…

    i too need new shoes to replace my old disintegrating Payless ones. i want to get some decent clothes also, but since i have to repay my loans for the next 2-3 years, i'm thinking about buying my wares from ross or loehmann's. good stuff at ridiculously low prices.

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger feithline said…

    Ah yes. Loans. I like to block those out.

    I've never found anything I liked at Ross, or Filene's Basement, or anything like that. Boyfriend has great luck with designer jeans there though. I'm jealous. I like to shop the JCrew off season sales. You can get stuff for like 60% off. Plus money you spend online doesn't count! It's like eating ice cream with a fork (which lets the calories fall through the tines).

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I too bought my new timberland shoes few days back...iam so happy...i love wearing it everyday

     

Post a Comment

<< Home