i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Screeeaaaawww!!!

So help me god if I have to listen to them talk about how that woman had water, vaseline, and a screwdriver ONE MORE TIME I'm going to lose it. It's TIME FOR THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!! Why can they not wait till there is some real news to report to preempt everything with the news??? I do not wish to spend the morning watching the helicopter view of the plane and the man chanting the one thing they know over and over! Gaaa!!!

Note to terrorists: please stop getting caught flying in and out of my airport. I have to fly in and out of there too, and you continually incite the TSA there to do things to me that make me cry.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger The Once and Future TC said…

    And she wasn't even a terrorist! Sounds like she just went a little nuts, or more likely that she got a little upset over who knows what and the airline personnel way overreacted. She didn't even have vaseline or a screwdriver or pro-Al Qaeda propaganda. (I'd like to know how that rumor got started. Maybe because it sounds better than "we called in the fighter jets because a perfectly innocent woman was afraid of confined spaces"?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home