i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Trashier and Trashier

This woman on Maury just said something along the lines of: "He can't help it, he's stupid. What can you expect from a stupid individual." Heh. Heheh. I hope I can say something that coherent when I go on Maury to have my kids' paternity tests done.

Unfortunately she also explained how she named her baby. The father's name is Kemo (as in kemotherapy) and she named her baby after the father and Maury, who she watches every day - so Kemauri. It makes me sad when people name their babies after tv characters. My friend is a preschool teacher in the Midwest, and her classes have been FULL of Emmas (after Ross & Rachel's baby) for the last few years.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder if I name my next cat Oprah... Do you think she would let me on her show?

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger feithline said…

    I think you would have to name it after your husband and Oprah both - Kevoprah maybe (pronounced kuh-VOP-ruh).

    I don't think it would work though because a) Oprah is not as trashy as Maury and b) anyone can name their pet something wretched, but it takes a special kind of person to do it to a child.

    My favorite story, which I can only pray is an urban legend of some sort, is about this woman who had twins and named them Limejello and Lemonjello - pronounced luh-MAY-zhe-lo and luh-MON-zhe-lo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home