i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Things That Suck

I'm in the middle of a big fight with Boyfriend, but the UPS people just delivered our shiny new Tivo (praisebetotivo) and I want to set it up real bad. But I can't because I'm stuck hiding in my office until he apologizes. Stupid jerk. And how is it that I ended up in my office surrounded by the BarBri books I haven't returned yet and he ended up in the room with the tv in it? This is not fair at all.

My dress arrived on Friday and it was a Total Fake. I am not pleased. I emailed the lady a polite note expressing my regret that she had accidentally sent me a Total Fake and inquiring as to how quickly I was to receive me Full Refund. She did, at least, respond with her mailing address so I can sending the Total Fake Piece of Crap back to her. I am just ITCHING to write a letter under our fabulous consumer protection law informing her that I'll be suing her in Massachusetts in 30 days so she'd better go ahead and buy her plane tickets now. I'm trying to keep things civil until absolutely necessary though. But I might write it later this afternoon for just in case. Grr.

I so want to tell you the story of When Antibiotics Go Wrong - At The Mall Edition, but I will spare you the details and just let you imagine. Suffice it to say that one moment, I was in line at Sephora set to buy something, and the next, I was flinging my items to the side and searching the halls desperately for a ladies room or reasonable equivalent (e.g., men's room, hardware store with sample fixtures, potted plant, dimly lit corner, etc.) For 24 hours. And I will not be taking more of the antibiotics, oh no, I will not, which means I will probably develop flesh eating bacteria, and my jaw will fall off. So watch for that in a future post.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh, sweet jesus, these things do suck. I can't even imagine the scene at the mall. you poor thing. ugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home