i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Friday, July 14, 2006

AGH!!! DOOM!!!

Ok seriously. I am so totally screwed. I have about 150 flashcards for Civ Pro now. And I'm still not done. I haven't even gotten to Federal Jurisdiction yet. And did I learn anything while I made those flashcards? Oh my no. No, not at all. And I'll obviously never have time to meaningfully review them at this point. And I know the BarBri people said we shouldn't get all hung up on one subject and all that blahblahblah, but Civ Pro is #4 on the list of topic frequency for the essays and, as I already mentioned, they had TWO WHOLE ESSAYS on it last summer. Agggh!!!! Dooom!!!!!

I was reading somewhere that 95% of people from my school passed last summer. I don't see how that could possibly be true when this is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE.

And why the hell am I craving salt so badly? Is it something to do with brain function? Someone help me out here. I'm going to go lick bouillon cubes while I wait.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're not alone on this one. I'm in a diff. state, but civ pro is the bane of my existence now. I feel your pain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home