i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

F* U #2 NCBEX

I read this article in the ABA Journal eReport about PMBR getting sued by the NCBEX and losing and it made me sad. I like PMBR. If I pass the bar, it will be because of PMBR's two XXL books of panic-attack inducing practice questions. (I'll concede a nob in Bar/Bri's general direction as well, but we're not on speaking terms due to the whole overpriced monopoly thing.) I think it's ridiculous that the NCBEX can copyright their stupid crappy questions and then sue the people that try to help us out. That's like taking out a patent on your new torture machine and then getting upset when you get arrested for using it. Well, ok, it's not exactly like that, but I'm sure we all had a nice mental image of a Bar Examiner applying thumbscrews to some poor JD, possibly as part of the Moral Character & Fitness evaluation. Anyway, back to the point, how lazy can they get over there at the NCBEX that they can't come up with all new questions every year and just Release The Old Exams? Even the crankiest, oldest, most mean-spirited of law professors release their old exams. I guess it all boils down to the fact that the NCBEX employees are all evil cave-dwelling slime creatures who feast on the flesh of children and puppies and sleep hanging upside down from their toes like bats. But I guess we all already knew that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home