i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Maybe Justin Timberlake Could Sing It

Is it just me, or does the title to the post below look like some kind of song title?

In semi-related goings on, did anyone else hear that Jordan Knight/Debbie Gibson duet on the radio today? Jordan Knight is my favorite Boston-based minor celebrity, and this is why: My friend saw him at this bar in Iowa once, and he slammed like 6 warm Miller Lites before he got on stage, sang the entirety of the New Kids on the Block greatest hits - all the parts, even the high parts - and - AND - had one of the plastic action figures of himself which he had conversations with throughout the show. I've got big plans to have Jordan Knight perform at my wedding after-after party. My guess is he'll do it for like $100 and a case of beer. Although this new album throws a bit of a monkey in my wrench. I'll have to wait for the waves of wild success to die down.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have not heard that song. I NEED to hear that song.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home