i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Actually, I'm Vegetarian

So I've been doing the Weight Watchers thing because my body seemed rather inclined to hold on to the extra flesh I acquired during my If-It's-Salty-I'll-Dip-It-In-Fat-And-Eat-It bar exam days, despite the fact that I no longer dine exclusively on Coke, Babybel cheese, and Chex mix.

I'm doing this online only because, frankly, I'm scared the bigger ladies might yell at me if I tried to go to a meeting, since I'm only trying to lose like 10lbs.

I noticed on the WW message boards that they have this saying - "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." That's the biggest load of crap. I've been thinking about it, and I can think of about 100 things that taste better than being thin, including, but not limited to:

1. the totally awesome corn pudding I had two weeks ago
2. salty things when you have PMS
3. cashews
4. any food you didn't have to cook yourself on a weeknight
5. mayonnaise
6. Coke
7. pizza
8. pina coladas
9. cupcakes
10. kittens

Er..wait...scratch that last one. Although kittens do belong on my Things That Make Me Happy list, along with everything else I listed. And I'm sure they would taste fantastic lightly salted and dipped in mayonnaise. Mmm...kittens...

God can you tell it's lunch time?

3 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    from experience with both ww and love of things fried, i can assure you that kitten cupcakes are also awesome.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger feithline said…

    Oh god that sounds good. With some cream cheese frosting? Yum.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    4 and 7 are the reason I have to go to WW. Seriously, nothing is quite as good as pizza. And when all else fails, take out something or other is awesome tasting when its 8 pm and you need. to. eat. NOW. I'm going to the meetings this time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home