i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I went home for the weekend to visit my grandma. They've got her pneumonia (which, I must point out, they gave her) under control and are phasing out the antibiotics. She was pretty incoherent on Saturday, but on Sunday she was much more with it. My mom was trying to ask her what she wanted for breakfast and she was like "I want pudding, but only so I can throw it at them!" Heh. She's getting no sleep and almost no food, so hopefully we can get her back to the nursing wing of her retirement community soon and then back into her apartment pretty quickly from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home