i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Blame the Birth Control

I would also like to inform the world that I watched Dances With Wolves again this weekend and could not stop sobbing the entire time. It was the 4 hour version too, so it took some stamina. I cried for the first 3 hours because I knew they were going to shoot the horse. I left the room for the hour when I thought the horse thing might be. I returned to the room well after I knew it was over, sat down, and immediately burst into great honking drooling sobs because I knew the horse was dead.

I also got a little weepy watching a CSI where the bad guy broke in and bludgeoned a family that was going to sit down and watch a movie together. The thing that really got me was when he smashed up their bowl of popcorn. I just found that excessive.

I feel that this is one small step away from crying at that depression commercial, which, by the way, I have preemptively stopped watching when it comes on, just in case.

Paradoxically, I'm itching to go see Saw 3 the second it comes out. Those people don't have families I guess. Or horses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home