i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Bizarre Dream

Oh god I just remembered I had the weirdest dream the other night. Well, not really weird for me, because I consistently have the weirdest dreams ever, but weird, perhaps to one of the subjects.

So I was in this giant house with a ton of windows and there was some psycho in a scary mask trying to get in (I watched a couple of episodes of CSI: Miami right before bed) and he was running to all the doors and windows trying to get in and I would have to run to the same one and lock it really quick. It was like literally the whole first floor was no walls - just all windows and glass doors. This is EXACTLY why I hate houses with a ton of windows. Don't people know that's just what the killer outside is waiting for?? So anyway, I knew it was just a matter of time before he realized he could just break through the glass and kill me. But then Boyfriend appeared and was saying I had to make dinner cause we had houseguests, and I was like well fine, whatever, if they want to die we can all just die. So I went to make dinner, but it wasn't my house and there was no food, but there was junk just absolutely everywhere, and at one point I found a frying pan with some vegetables sitting in it and I was like oh good, I can use this! So I made it into a totally gross omelette thing. But then as soon as it was ready the producers showed up and whisked me away because we were on some reality show and when we went outside we were in Paris. And that's when I realized that two of the people at my house were Miss Danielle (that is the weird part - no idea why you were in my dream!) and her husband and we had to do this fashion show thing. And she was wearing this totally cute blue Jackie O suit with a little hat and I was like aggh! I didn't know we were doing this! Was I supposed to sew something? What am I supposed to do! (I obviously also watched Project Runway before bed) so anyway I ended up just wearing whatever I was wearing and trying to work it like I meant to be wearing it. And then I woke up, so I don't know who won, but it was clearly not going to be me.

That's not even that weird though. The next night, I had this total epic-length dream that I was cheating on Boyfriend with this Chinese plumber who didn't speak any English and I was trying to break up with the guy but he couldn't understand me. THAT was weird.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger The Once and Future TC said…

    I am SO convinced that the killer is lurking outside my window! I have curtains everywhere except on a french door, and it CREEPS ME OUT!

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger feithline said…

    And you just know one day you're going to be making popcorn and get a creepy phonecall and look out those uncovered french doors and see your boyfriend tied to a chair by the pool!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger The Once and Future TC said…

    Sigh. Just another Friday night....

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger feithline said…

    You know...you seem to know an awful lot about how killers behave. It was you in that mask, wasn't it?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home