i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Definitely Not Hot

How is it Tuesday already? And how can I be simultaneously upset that it's a whole day later than I thought, yet also upset that it's not 5pm yet?

My college reunion was good. It was freezing and pouring down rain though, so I think a lot of people might not have come because of that. Most people I went to school with are within driving distance of it still, so they get to make those kinds of last minute decisions, unlike those of us who have to buy our plane tickets months in advance. But a lot of people I wanted to see did show up. And they got fat. And bald. Which is all I could have ever hoped for }:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home