i (still) hate the bar exam

The adventures of a disgruntled unemployed former slacker law student struggling to pass the bar exam and find a job involving as little actual legal work as possible.

Monday, October 02, 2006

I Hate/Love The Internet

Wow so it turns out the ladies over at the Weight Watchers message boards are a bunch of severe bitches. I feel no need to elaborate.

In other news, I was excited mere moments ago to discover that my darling Bluefly seems to now be selling my underwear for rather less than I have been paying for it. The only question now is how many pairs will I buy when I can't really afford to buy any at all. But at the same time, how can I afford not to buy any when they're practically giving them away? Ahh...the Cosabella paradox...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home